Retro Blocks Ltd is 100% committed to reducing environmental impacts of its products and business operations.
When creating Retro Blocks we had many material options available to us, here are some of the reasons why we chose Gypsum.
Low environmental impact and sustainability. High level of finish can be achieved. The speed at which products can be produced from it. And of course, cost effectiveness.
Gypsum. The Facts
At Retro Blocks we have a commitment to the place in which we live. We manufacture locally. We use 100% recyclable packaging and reduce packaging on large installations. We have minimised waste in the production process. Ultimately, we aim to conserve and preserve.
- Gypsum (calcium sulphate dihydrate CaSO4.2H²O).
- A naturally occurring mineral formed by the evaporation of saline deposits from seawater.
- One of the most common minerals on the planet.
- Generally found close to the earth’s surface and is easily mined.
- 100% recyclable.
- A more sustainable resource than other raw material options.
- A Non-toxic raw material.
- Fire resistant.
- Sound insulation properties.
- Installation is safe and non toxic.